NOW CASTING FIRST SEASON FOR FLAGSHIP RETAIL BUILD-OUT REALITY TV SHOW IN DOWNTOWN MEMPHIS!
The founders and operators of Walking Pants Curiosities, in association with Princeton James Productions, are excited to announce the development of a new renovation style, flagship retail build out reality show to be filmed in downtown Memphis, Tennessee.
We are looking for cast members! We are seeking 13 small business owners that are dreaming of their first retail store. If you are a unique and creative business owner with a passion to fulfill that will change the world, a story to tell and need a retail store to call home, we would love to hear from you.
- Be a business owner living in or moving your business to Memphis
- Desire and ready to open a flagship retail store in Downtown Memphis, or have an existing store that falls short of your dream space
- Be fun, outgoing, and opinionated
- Need professional design and construction help
- Have a minimum budget of $377 for design and construction. No maximum.
- Ability to pay first and last month’s rent
- Be able to make quick decisions and keep to tight timelines.
- Be available for up to ten days of filming
- Be enthusiastic and open to working with community experts to create your dream store.
- Be at least 21 years old.